From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ferhat Nazir-Bhatti
Sent: 17 December 2013 15:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: REF EIA age categories

At the LSE we are also mirroring our age categories which are part of the School's annual equality monitoring exercise, which are the same as Nottingham.

Regards
Ferhat

Ferhat Nazir-Bhatti
Equality and Diversity Manager | London School of Economics and Political Science
Tel: +44 (0)207 955 6171
Web: lse.ac.uk/equalityanddiversity| Blog: blogs.lse.ac.uk/diversity
Twitter: @lsediversity| Facebook: facebook.com/lsediversity