Hi All,

The ESR User Notice (UN1828) relating to the Healthcare Scientist
changes introduced with version 2.6 of the National Workforce Dataset
(NWD) and version 12 of the NHS Occupation Code Manual has recently been
released.  We are required to change our ESR Occ codes in line with the
new healthcare scientist roles/codes.

Has anyone else done this already and if so what codes have you applied
to the POCT manager role?

Thanks in anticipation

Nicky Hollowood

POCT Manager

Harrogate & District NHS Foundation Trust

01423 555858

Please note I work Wednesday to Friday.

Margaret Wildridge is in post Monday-Tuesday