Hi Leigh,

You could try one of the following academic journals:

/Magic, Ritual and Witchcraft/ (Claire Fanger and Richard Kieckheffer, eds)
/Aries: Journal for the Study of Western Esotericism/ (Peter J. Forshaw,
ed.)
/Pomegranate: The International Journal of Pagan Studies/ (Chas Clifton,
ed.)
/Preternature: Critical and Historical Studies on the Preternatural/
(Kristen C. Uszkalo, ed.)

Or perhaps the /Fortean Times/ might be a good place for you to send
this one, although they don't like "lengthy". Google will give you the
websites with all the usual submission guidelines.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Leo

Dr Leo Ruickbie, PhD (Lond), MA, BA (Hons), Associate of King's College
Mainzer Str. 10, 55568 Staudernheim, Germany
Telephone: 0049 (0)6751 92 45 204

Member: European Society for the Study of Western Esotericism,
Gesellschaft für Anomalistik, Parapsychological Association, Societas
Magica, Society for Psychical Research, The Ghost Club

Author: /Witchcraft Out of the Shadows/ (Robert Hale, 2004; 2nd ed.,
2011); /Faustus: The Life and Times of a Renaissance Magician/ (The
History Press, 2009); /A Brief Guide to the Supernatural/ (Robinson,
2012); /A Brief Guide to Ghost Hunting/ (Robinson, 2013)

Website: www.ruickbie.com <http://www.ruickbie.com>

You can also find me on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/leo.ruickbie>