Aloha,

I share this story and link from IO9 about a technomage cloak that lights up and
cast spells according to how the wearer moves and gestures (that's how I understand
the description). Because magical practice & technology.

Yes. The idea was an April foolery. But it could have been fashioned. And, once
fashioned, put to (ritual? accidental?) use. But might be false fires of online fakelore.

Honestly, I kinda like the theatricality, unless it looks lamer F2F. But I also imagine
wears of such robes twitch dialing malign entities. Also, Etsy. And cosplay. And sign
spinners.

From IO9:
Light-up wizard hoodie transforms its wearer into a Technomancer
http://i.imgur.com/lQiBd01.jpg

Musing Hey! I Can't Know My Magical Intent For The Dazzle Of My Light Up Robes! Rose,

Pitch