On 11/12/2013 09:49, Morgan Leigh wrote:

Some practitioners are pretty sniffy about initiations which don't
involve an actual meeting -
I've been involved with both - it's especially common with a group I
associate with called AMOOKOS
which is very scattered and
where meetups with the appropriate person can be tricky -
in some ways a cyber space version is perhaps part way between the two -
as at least the various parties are actually
there at same moment -
having worked with you on SL I can confirm I felt the initiation i had
there was very real - it
creats a strong throughtform in one's mind - and gets replayed in one's
dreams in a v lucid way -
I didn't do much so suspect the effect might get weaker with repeat
sessions?

I believe that the embedding of the appropriate "astral temple" is an
important part of magick -
it's the "theatre of memory" kind of thing or the imaginarium - I found
virtual rehearsal aids the whole process.
Perhaps it's comparable to reading something like an ancient Egyptian
book of the otherworld - picture books that prepare the
soon to be deceased for the actual journey?

"senebty"

Mogg