From: Sean Carey
Sender: British & Irish poets
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: British & Irish poets
Subject: festive greetings
Sent: 24 Dec 2013 17:48

to each and everyone on the list and sincere thanks who all involved in
the b & i poets. debate is healthy and it keeps us all on our twinkle
toes.

i pray 2014 will be a wonderful year for us all.

not forgetting all who did not live to see this christmas. last
saturday by chance i saw news of Dardis Clarke's passing. son of Austin
Clarke and grandson of an infrastructural pioneer. may he rest in
peace.

love

sean

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media