Dear archaeozoologists and other researchers interested by this field,

Next year, the International Council for Archaeozoology will held its 12th International Conference in San Rafael, Argentina. During this event, ICAZ will hold its General Meeting, during which the new President and Vice-President will take charge, as well as the new International Committee.

If you are an ICAZ member, you have already received instructions for the vote. If this is not the case, please contact me or Sarah Kansa, ICAZ Webmaster ([log in to unmask]).

If you are not yet an ICAZ member, may I encourage you to become so? It is a great way to feel part of the international zooarchaeological community. It will allow you to participate in this election and vote for the new Officers and International Committee Members. And, last but not least, if you are planning to go to San Rafael, this will guarantee you a substantial reduction on the conference fee!

People can subscribe or renew on-line, or download the form and subscribe or renew by mail. See details on the membership section of the ICAZ webpage at: http://www.alexandriaarchive.org/icaz/membership_join.html

We would like to encourage you to subscribe or renew for a full four years, as this allows ICAZ to plan our financial future and reduces administrative burden.

If you have questions about your membership status, please e-mail Pam Crabtree, ICAZ Treasurer, at [log in to unmask].

Best regards,

Christine Lefèvre

ICAZ Secretary

--
Christine LEFÈVRE

Dr HDR, Maître de Conférences
Directrice adjointe
UMR 7209 du CNRS (InEE) - USM 303 du MNHN (Dpt EGB)
« Archéozoologie, archéobotanique : sociétés, pratiques et environnements »
Directrice de l'équipe « Milieux littoraux et ressources aquatiques »
Chargée de conservation des collections ostéologiques d'Anatomie comparée

Muséum national d'Histoire naturelle
CP 55, 55 rue Buffon, F-75231 Paris cedex 05, France
tel : 33 (0)1 40 79 32 84 - fax : 33 (0)1 40 79 33 14