please also note that the subject has been discussed on Zooarch before,
please do check the archives

--
Umberto Albarella
Department of Archaeology
University of Sheffield
Northgate House
West Street
Sheffield S1 4ET
United Kingdom
Telephone: (+) 44 (0) 114 22 22 943
Fax: (+) 44 (0) 114  22 25 109
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/archaeology/people/albarella
For MSc in Osteoarchaeology see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/postgraduate/masters/courses-available/osteoarchaeology
For Zooarchaeology short course see:
http://www.shef.ac.uk/archaeology/research/zooarchaeology-lab/short-course
For Archaeologists for Global Justice (AGJ) see:
http://agj.group.shef.ac.uk/

"only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned
and the last fish been caught we will realise we cannot eat money"