IMLR Graduate Forum - Thursday 21 November change of programme and speaker needed

***

Dear All

Owing to unforeseen circumstances, I am sorry to let you know that Federico Casari will not be able to present his paper on nineteenth-century Italian journalism on Thursday 21 November.

We are therefore urgently looking for another speaker. If anyone wishes to take the free slot to present their work-in-progress, please contact me as soon as possible. I will need your name, institutional affiliation, plus title of your paper. The paper should be around 25 minutes long, and you would have a separate Q&A devoted to your paper. We have A/V facilities. The other paper will be on contemporary French fiction, and it doesn't matter if your subject is completely different. I am afraid we cannot offer any travel costs. This is a great opportunity to share your work with your peers in a supportive environment.

Here are details of Thursday's session:

IMLR GRADUATE FORUM NOVEMBER SESSION
Thursday 21 November 2013, 18:00-19:30
Room 246, Senate House, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU

Organiser: Kit Yee Wong (Birkbeck)

John Hackett (RHUL): Marx and Darwin and the tipping point in Houellebecq's Extension du domaine de la lutte.

Best wishes

Kit

Kit Yee Wong

Email: [log in to unmask]