Dear All,

A reminder of today's meeting at 11am. As we may not have time to fully review the tickets this week, please take a look through the list (https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Operations_Bulletin_Latest) ahead of the meeting in case you would like something discussed. If you have a moment please also review the middleware support/proposal talks.

For minutes the order is: Mark=6 Chris=7 Alessandra=7 Rob=7 Ewan=7 Brian=7 Duncan=7 Andrew=7 Sam=7.

regards,
Jeremy

Begin forwarded message: