On 26/11/2013 16:50, Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) wrote:
> 4. If we need to postpone we will most likely postpone till Jan., so as
> to avoid changing in mid December.
I've got a few requests that we postpone, so I am happy to take this
into account.

I was being bullish because we have already postponed the changeover at
least 2-3 times, and I wanted to avoid it dragging on and on, and I
wanted to avoid postponing it to the new year and having everybody
forget about it now and panic all over again in the new year.  Which, I
am fairly sure, will now happen.

There is a EU PMA meeting in the week starting 13th (same week as OGF
which will presumably have a CAOPS meeting) and we really ought to have
been able to report that we have switched - but I don't think we will be
any more ready in early January than we are now; nothing will change in
December. So we will not have switched.  Which is not good - but then
breaking the grid now isn't good either...

Thanks
--jens

--
Scanned by iCritical.