Hi Sam,

Hmmm.... I think 3x redundancy is a bit much - we're not rolling in cash
:) To be honest, as long as there's an equivalent 'dpm-drain' command so
I can manually pull out storage when it's starting to give notice then
that would be fine. I was thinking of Lustre as I'd heard good things
about it but I have very little experience so wanted to check - though
if other people are using it and it's supported (to some degree anyway!)
then I'm happy to go with that if people think it's worth a go :)

Thanks,

Mark