Hello everybody,
I'm afraid there will be no November Full Ticket Review: Part Deux this
week, as time has run away from me- in fact I barely have time to do a
passable job. Luckily the tickets have grouped themselves into nice
blobs to make things a little easier. Let me know if I miss anything.

SL6 MIGRATION PLANS
RALPP, BRISTOL and UCL have all given feedback, with the first two at
least 50% migrated and UCL working on it.

BRIAN'S STORAGE WRANGLING.
Brian was busy last week submitting tickets to sites to either move
space between tokens or to update their storage to the latest and
greatest (or at least not so crusty) versions.

SHEFFIELD, RALPP, MANCHESTER and ECDF all have requests to move space to
LOCALGROUPDISK. (The Manchester ticket is still in the "assigned" state).

RALPP, RHUL, SUSSEX and UCL all of requests to upgrade their storage to
the "minimum baseline version".
(SUSSEX, RALPP and UCL tickets still just assigned).

BACK UP GridPP VOMS.
Only two sites left to roll out the changes fully. Glasgow (just one WMS
to go) and Sussex (who haven't acknowledged the ticket yet - 98623)

GLEXEC
Not much movement here (correct me if I'm wrong)- Bristol have reached
the almost done stage (not quite working for Ops). EFDA-JET are almost
there too - in the debugging stage, Maarten has given some good feedback.

ECDF, DURHAM, SHEFFIELD, LANCASTER, UCL and QMUL are still working on
glexec.

TIER 1 CVMFS REQUESTS
HYPERK https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97385
T2K https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=97868
CERN@SCHOOL https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98122
SNO+ https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98249

These tickets are in a state of mild limbo whilst the infrastructure is
updated and other technical issues worked out. They should at least be
on-holded (on held?). The T2K in particular needs some feedback - there
was a request for feedback in the ticket and it's at risk of being
auto-closed by THE SYSTEM.

SOME MISCELLANEOUS TICKETS

SHEFFIELD
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=98594 (4/11)
LHCB have been having problems getting their data out at Sheffield. It
reminds me of some problems that once plagued Liverpool (although like
the memory I had that I took 32 inch waist trousers, this could be
wrong). In progress (5/11)

GLASGOW
https://ggus.eu/ws/ticket_info.php?ticket=96234 (29/7)
The Glasgow lads have rolled out HyperK support on their WMS, but have
requested that it be tested before they wrap up the ticket. Waiting for
reply (4/11)

That's all that caught my eye, of course please bring up any other
tickets that I missed.

Cheers,
Matt