-----Original Message-----
From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kashif Mohammad
Sent: 06 November 2013 10:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Problem upstream? All UK nagios orange "Problem with job
submission to CE"

>> Is there an upstream problem?

Yes,   five out of seven WMS are broken at the moment.

https://gridppnagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?servicegroup
=SERVICE_WMS&style=detail

  RAL WMS's are in downtime and Glasgow WMS's are not working probably
because tier1 top BDII is broken at the moment.  I am going to change order
of WMS to put Imperial WMS at first position for time being.

Cheers
Kashif