Greetings UKI!

Bristol has lots (well, lots for Bristol) of arc-ce / htcondor emi-3 SL6
WN in production; near ready to re-kickstart all the torque emi-2 SL5
WN to emi-3 SL6.

Have done a test VM emi-3 SL6 WN build, & this is noticed:

root@testse02> cat /var/lib/torque/mom_priv/config
(yeah, testse02 is just a spare name+IP on LCG subnet)
# Configuration for pbs_mom.
$pbsserver localhost

And yet server_name is set correctly:
root@testse02> cat /var/lib/torque/server_name
lcgce03.phy.bris.ac.uk

On an emi-2 SL5 WN,
root@bse05> cat /var/torque/mom_priv/config
$pbsserver lcgce03.phy.bris.ac.uk
$restricted lcgce03.phy.bris.ac.uk
$logevent 255
$ideal_load 8.5
$max_load 9.6

What have I got wrong in site-info.def or wherever that
/var/lib/torque/mom_priv/config contents are being set strangely
(if not plain wrong)? Or, for those of you already with torque emi-3 SL6
WN, what is its content of /var/lib/torque/mom_priv/config ?

The last 3 SL5 emi-2 WN I rebuilt were in April 2013 but I don't recall
if yaim put all that content into mom_priv/config, or if it was put there
after/before yaim....

Very grateful for advice/enlightenment!

Winnie Lacesso / 55% HPC Storage Admin, 20% Particle Physics, 25% SysOps
HH Wills Physics Laboratory, Tyndall Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1TL, UK
University of Bristol