I'm passing this on for Jillian. Apologies for cross-posting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jillian C. York [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:52 PM

Hi all,

As you may know, EFF has been working with Article 19, Privacy International, Access, and others on promoting the 13 Principles for the Application of Human Rights to Communications Surveillance
(https://necessaryandproportionate.org/text) - thus far we've got nearly
300 organizational signatories from all over the world.

We're currently working on getting experts (academics and the like) to sign onto the principles individually - if you're interested, please let me know!

Best,
Jillian