On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Yolanda Vives <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear GLM_Flex users,

Sorry about my persistent questions about GLM_Flex but I am a new user of this toolbox.

If I have the following interaction contrast:

I.Cons(4).name='Group by Run by Condition';
I.Cons(4).Groups={19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26};
I.Cons(4).Levs=[2 2 2];
I.Cons(4).ET=2;

>> ET should be 4 as you want the interaction error term for Run-by-Condition.

I.Cons(4).mean=0;

I obtain an F-map. How would I define the contrasts to perform a post-hoc analysis?

>> What post-hoc tests do you want to do? You can convert your F-map to a T-map by taking the square root of the image and multiplying by the sign of the contrast image.

>> Also, make sure that you are using the new version of GLM Flex that was updated at the end of last week.

Your answers would be very much appreciated!
Yolanda