Dear Spm users,

I am currently working on a project involving Physio-physiological interaction (PPI) analysis and am trying to regress out the WM/CSF time series.
So far I have been able to segment the GM/WM/CSF of each subject. I created a binary mask image using image calculator and am trying to extract the time-series using the VOI function. I am running into trouble as the mask image appears to include voxels that are not captured in the functional scan.
I get an error:

Failed  'Volume of Interest'
Error using svd
Input to SVD must not contain NaN or Inf.
In file "/Applications/spm8/spm_regions.m" (v4513), function "spm_regions" at line 202.
In file "/Applications/spm8/config/spm_run_voi.m" (v4269), function "spm_run_voi" at line 69.

If VOI is not the right function, what do I use to extract the time series of the WM/CSF to be able to regress them out in a GLM?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been stuck on this for a while!

Thankyou in advance,

Jenna