Dear list users,

i've a question concerning ArtRepair. I tried to use the ArtGlobal-tool to interpolate volumes with huge movements. What came into my mind is, that if i do that, the realignment parameters do not fit my data anymore and thus are not a good fit as movement regressors in my first-level analyses. I first thought to account for that by adding an additional regressor with 1 for every volume that was interpolated and a 0 everywhere else. But this, however, might not account for the changes at all. So wouldn't it make sense to apply the fiiting procedure to the non-realigned files (e.g. the slice-time corrected ones) and then doing the realignemt again before proceeding to the next preprocessing steps, and than using these new realignment parameters obtained after the interpolation as regressors in the first-level analyses?

Best,

Christian