Hello all,

I am analyzing data from a  2x2 design. I have a significant difference
between one factor across a wide range of brain regions. I believe that, in
at least some regions, this difference is driven by an increase in the
duration of neuronal firing. Thus, the HRF increases both in amplitude and
duration.

I have attached a plot of some HRFs. They were generated by taking the beta
values for the 4 conditions, and multiplying them by the basis functions
(HRF, derivative, and dispersion, all convolved with a 5 second boxcar
using spm_Volterra).

The HRFs for 2 conditions (both associated with one factor) appear to meet
my hypothesis. The HRFs are larger in amplitude and show a wider FWHM,
which would be consistent with an increased duration of neuronal firing
being the reason for the difference between regions.

Is there any way I can demonstrate this statistically? I though of
comparing the dispersion beta between conditions, but I am not sure if this
is appropriate or what it would mean.

Any advice or comments are welcome : )

Colin