No.  The documentation is correct.  The information needed to warp the c1,
c2 etc images is available within the u_rc1*.nii files.  You could use the
toolbox to warp the rc1, rc2 etc, but these are generally lower resolution,
leading to a few more aliasing artifacts in the warped data.

Best regards,
-John