Dear all,

Some time ago we posted a survey on this list, asking you what typical criticism you receive on your work. The responses we got from were fed into our reflections on is now published in a forum paper in JASSS:

Communicating Social Simulation Models to Sceptical Minds
by Annie Waldherr and Nanda Wijermans
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/4/13.html

We would like to thank all of you who participated in this survey and invite you to read and respond to our thoughts.

Best wishes, Annie & Nanda

--
Nanda Wijermans |  Stockholm Resilience Centre  | Stockholm University | Sweden | +46 86 747 828 | +46701919524 (mobile) | [log in to unmask]