Please circulate as appropriate, thank you!

Dear Colleagues,

We’re recruiting an Academic Developer (full-time, 2 years fixed term, £37,382 to £45,941) to support the development of teaching and learning practice across the University of Reading, and in particular to lead on the implementation, development and evaluation of the University's newly HEA accredited non-taught CPD individual route covering Descriptors 1-4 of the UKPSF.

For further details and how to apply please go to http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AHT055/academic-developer/ and click the “Apply” button.

Please contact me if you would like further information about the post.

With best wishes

Clare McCullagh

Academic Staff Development Manager

Centre for Quality Support & Development
University of Reading
Room 205 Whiteknights House, Whiteknights Campus, Reading, RG6 6AH

( + 44(0)118 378 4482 | : www.reading.ac.uk/cqsd

: http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/engage-in-teaching-and-learning/