John,
I have raised the idea of a Seda Special, discussed it, and will be circulating a proposal later this week so any interested parties should watch this space. I hope people will be interested in a collaboration?
Ruth

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Lea, John ([log in to unmask])
Sent: ý18/ý11/ý2013 09:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Communities of Practice

Nick,

My guess is that the SEDA conference probably called a temporary halt???

One practical suggestion to move things on might be to consider whether there is a SEDA Special here – with different people in different contexts offering perspectives on how they have been operating with the notion of a CoP???

I’m not offering to edit it, just a suggestion!

John

John Lea
Learning and Teaching Enhancement Unit
Canterbury Christ Church University