Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:02:36 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Data deposit agreements
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Alex,

Here's the one for Edinburgh DataShare - let me know if you have questions.
http://www.ed.ac.uk/schools-departments/information-services/research-support/data-library/data-repository/depositor-agreement

On 20/11/2013 11:39, Alexander Clarke wrote:

Hi all

We’re setting up our data repository here at UWE and we’re running into a bit of a block with the deposit agreement in that it’s been caught up in the legal department for some time.

I was wondering if anyone running a data repository could send me/let me know where to find their deposit agreement so I can show them examples of what other institutions are doing?

Kind regards

Alex Clarke

Assistant Librarian (Repository Manager)

Research Repository

Bolland Library

University of the West of England

Frenchay Campus

Coldharbour Lane

Bristol

BS16 1QY

+44 (0)117 32 86438

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robin Rice
Data Librarian
EDINA and Data Library
University of Edinburgh

@sparrowbarley (twitter)
http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/data-library

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

--