Hi,

I'm doing some initial research into setting up a research data management facility at Portsmouth. My first thoughts are that in the longer term ePrints may be a good option as we use this already, although it's not currently configured for research data. However, in the shorter term to meet the needs of academics who need a solution now, we are thinking about using Equella as we also have this.

I'd be very interested to hear if anyone is using Equella for research data. Or if anyone's looked into using it, but found it not to be a sensible idea.

(I'm not sure if this is the right message thread to ask this question. So if there's a somewhere else I should ask it, then just point me in the right direction!)

Emily

Dr Emily Bennett
Research Outputs Manager
University Library and Research and Innovation Services
University of Portsmouth
Tel. 02392 843220
or
Tel. 02392 846191