Sent: 23 October 2013 16:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Off site storage specification

Dear All,

I am just in the process of reviewing our off site storage contract and as part of this I will be writing a specification for off-site storage. Having never written one before, I just wondered if anyone has written a specification for off-site storage before and, if so, whether it would be possible to have a look or an idea of what was included?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many Thanks,

Adele

Legal Notice: Rammell Consulting Ltd registered in England & Wales, Company No. 6171770. Registered address: 4 Knotts Ave, Worcester, WR4 0HZ, UK.