One Step Forward... A review of Microsoft's latest SharePoint Governance guidance — Soulsailor Consulting Ltd

With this latest release of it's SharePoint 2013 Governance Guidance (November 19th 2013), things haven't changed as much as I would have liked, but there are definite significant signs of things moving in the right direction, it articulates Governance in a less techie way and I haven't found myself shouting at my screen quite as much!

The purpose of this blog post is to run through the contents and highlight my perspective of where it works and where it falls short and also, I hope, articulate some pointers to other content and approaches that will help you on your Governance journey.

http://bit.ly/1cGH0Lf

Source: http://www.soulsailorconsulting.com/blog/one-step-forward-a-review-of-microsofts-latest-sharepoint-governance-guidance/20/11/2013
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/1cGH0Lf+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]