Hi

This set of 4 alternative measures of a country’s debt, calculated recently by Jubilee Debt Campaign may be of interest. Certainly the different definitions lead to different world ranking.

http://jubileedebt.org.uk/press-release/campaigners-present-alternative-debt-league-first-time

Best,

Jeff

*****

Dr. Jeff Evans

Emeritus Reader in Adults' Mathematical Learning

Mathematics & Statistics Group

School of Science & Technology

Middlesex University

London NW4 4BT, UK

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Website: : http://www.mdx.ac.uk/aboutus/staffdirectory/jeff-evans.aspx

*****

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS. There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.

****************************************************** Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message. If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask] Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk. *******************************************************