I think John Lazarus (http://www.ncl.ac.uk/ion/staff/profile/john.lazarus)
did an event at this year's British Science Festival based on economic
games.

Someone also told me last night that there is a dinner in London where
guests use a variation of the prisoner's dilemma to get better food. Alas,
I can't find the link at the moment.

On 2 November 2013 06:32, richard robinson <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> One of our themes at the next Brighton Science Festival is FAIRNESS. I
> want to play the Prisoners' Dilemma. Also the Ultimatum Game. My dilemma is
> I can't find anyone who has played it before. Can somebody help?
>
> Richard
>

> Richard Robinson****
> Brighton Science Festival: Feb 15 - March 3, 2014****
> 01273 777 628****
> 18 Temple St, Brighton BN1 3BH****
> 2013's Festival <http://www.brightonscience.com/2013/> - ****
> 2013's brochure<http://www.brightonscience.com/2013/programme-2013/brochure/>
>  - ****
> Pictures <http://www.brightonscience.com/2013/photos/> - ****
> Want to know how the World will end? <http://youtu.be/8YatZ0mrO40>

> Commands - send an email (any subject) to [log in to unmask] with
> one of the following messages (ignoring text in brackets)
>
> • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set
> psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the
> list) • Subscribe here
> https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com
>
> Contact list owner at [log in to unmask] Small print and
> JISCMail acceptable use policy
> https://sites.google.com/site/pscicomjiscmail/the-small-print

*Lewis Dean PhD*
Research Fellow

Centre for Social Learning and Cognitive Evolution
University of St Andrews
KY16 9JP

www.st-andrews.ac.uk/profile/lgd1<https://risweb.st-andrews.ac.uk/portal/da/persons/lewis-dean%28b611b276-4068-44e1-9847-26825c922677%29.html>

http://culturedprimate.wordpress.com