*Apologies for cross posting*

I am interested to receive proposals for new books that have comparative sociology or comparative studies at their core.

The proposal should be for a monograph or edited collection and must include well-written papers that place the current or historical data in context, critically review the literature of comparative studies, or provide new theoretical or methodological insights.

Papers and topics can be theoretical, empirical or applied, dealing with any nation. We recognize that comparative research is theoretically and methodologically interdisciplinary, and encourage and support these trends.

As a rule, the papers should present two or more cases for comparison, be they nations, regions, organizations, or social units at different points of time.

Previous volumes, on this subject, have embraced a broad set topics, such as comparative studies of universities as institutions for production and diffusion of knowledge; family policies; regional cultures; and institutional aspects of work and wage formation.

If you have an idea for a book, please email me, Cristina Irving Turner [log in to unmask]. More information on how to propose a new book and where to download a proposal form can be found at http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/books/authors/submit.htm

Please note that proposals, may be considered to feature in Comparative Social Research.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Cristina Irving Turner

Cristina Irving Turner

Publisher  | Emerald Group Publishing Limited

Tel +44 (0) 1274 785216 | Fax +44 (0) 1274 785200

[log in to unmask] | http://www.emeraldinsight.com

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: twitter-bird-white-on-blue-pngFollow us on Twitter: Emerald Sociology & Public Policy

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06