Yes the video in that link: I had no other in mind - no worries!
Will look at it soonest
Is there anything Heideggerian in your work?

-----Original Message-----
From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kevin Hilton
Sent: Friday, 22 November, 2013 3:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The OTHER Design Thinking / Call For Participants

Hi J

By 'let me look at your video' did you mean 'I will watch your vimeo link below'?

Regards

Dr. Kev Hilton
Reader in Designing for Transformational Experiences The Centre for Design Research Department of Design CCE2 Northumbria University Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 8ST

0191 243 7340

http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/scd/research/ourpeople/1930837/
www.vimeo.com/northumbriadesignschool/gender

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information.
This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other
use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately.