This looks interesting, but can you say more?  Is there a general thesis?

I', guessing that what you have in mind by the Other design is not everything about the "older" design thinking on a larger scale (e.g. from messy to super-messy), but something else.  You seem to want to move away from the design goals prescribed by the preferences of the market, for instance; what else do you have in mind that is that "other"?

-----Original Message-----
From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of GK VanPatter | NextD
Sent: Monday, 18 November, 2013 2:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The OTHER Design Thinking / Call For Participants

Presented last week at the Design Thinkers 2013 conference in Toronto part of this Humantific presentation was an invitational call for submissions in reference to inclusion in our next virtual book entitled The OTHER Design Thinking now in progress.

We are looking for 3-4 other leading innovation practices already engaged in The OTHER Design Thinking (beyond product, service & experience creation) and interested in appearing in this book along with Humantific.

If you are engaged in design thinking oriented innovation practice and have already been operating beyond the "Crossover Era" for at least 5 years feel free to contact us if you would like to be considered.

The OTHER Design Thinking
http://www.humantific.com/the-other-design-thinking/

Have a good week all.

National Institute of Education (Singapore) http://www.nie.edu.sg

DISCLAIMER : The information contained in this email, including any attachments, may contain confidential information.
This email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) listed above. Unauthorised sight, dissemination or any other
use of the information contained in this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by fault, please
notify the sender and delete it immediately.