Presented last week at the Design Thinkers 2013 conference in Toronto part of this Humantific presentation was an invitational call for submissions in reference to inclusion in our next virtual book entitled The OTHER Design Thinking now in progress.

We are looking for 3-4 other leading innovation practices already engaged in The OTHER Design Thinking (beyond product, service & experience creation) and interested in appearing in this book along with Humantific.

If you are engaged in design thinking oriented innovation practice and have already been operating beyond the “Crossover Era” for at least 5 years feel free to contact us if you would like to be considered.

The OTHER Design Thinking
http://www.humantific.com/the-other-design-thinking/

Have a good week all.

Related FYI: