Hi Marcus
Thanks for posting this and for the link. I have quickly looked through
your dissertation and am quite impressed by the theoretical ability that
you show in the writings. I hope I will be able to spend some more time on
the text at some point. Congratulations!
by the way, who was your advisor?

Erik

*Professor in Informatics*
*School of Informatics and Computing*