Friends,

At the end of last week, I took Peter Murphy's James Cook University lecture down from my Academia.edu page. Within a day, requests started arriving for copies. I have now uploaded an expanded version of the lecture, the 2013 Agnes Heller Lecture in Sociology, The Creativity Collapse. You'll find a PDF with the full lecture text and a PDF with the PowerPoint slides in the "teaching documents" section at URL:

http://swinburne.academia.edu/KenFriedman

These will remain on the page through the end of 2013.

Yours,

Ken

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | University Distinguished Professor | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Mobile +61 404 830 462 | Home Page http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design/people/Professor-Ken-Friedman-ID22.html<http://www.swinburne.edu.au/design>    Academia Page http://swinburne.academia.edu/KenFriedman About Me Page http://about.me/ken_friedman

Guest Professor | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China