What are the main keywords and attributes of user-product interaction? How can designers design interfaceces to manage this interaction in a proper way?

Those are the main questions that are leading a new research field at Brunel University of London that I am going to deepen with my PhD.
To start this process of investigation, I am running a pilot questionnaire in order to define the basic gesture, actions and feelings occurring while interacting with products.

For this purpose I would ask you to spend 10 min of your time by filling the questionnaire you find attached.
I ask you to think about an interactive product you usually interact with and to sketch/describe the characteristics of this relationship. The test is composed by 2 open questions, so it won't take much time; anyway your contribute will be extremely helpful for address my research.

As soon as the questionnaire is filled, please sent it to my e-mail address:

Any suggestion is welcomed!

Thank you very much!

Massimo