From: Kathy Nicholson <KNicholson@hewlett.org>
Date: Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Subject: OER White Paper, BCG Report, & RFP for Global OER Map posted

Hi, Everyone –

Our OER White Paper and the supporting BCG report have been posted to our Hewlett.org site!  A special thanks to everyone who contributed to these efforts – it took a tremendous amount of research, feedback, and editing to develop these, and the process was immensely helpful in refining our OER strategy.  We’re happy to share these with the field and will let you know if we receive any comments.

In addition, we posted a RFP for a Global OER Map – if you know of any organizations that might be interested, please direct them to our site.

All documents are available here: http://www.hewlett.org/programs/education-program/open-educational-resources; please feel free to share!

Best Regards,

Kathy

Kathy A. Nicholson

Manager, Application Development & Support

Program Officer, Education

The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation

Twitter: @HFKNicholson, #OER, #DeeperLearning

--

Cable Green, PhD

Director of Global Learning