From: Open Educational Resources [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Siobhan Burke
Sent: 26 November 2013 11:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NEW: Information and Digital Literacy Skills Collection now available in Jorum!

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Today, Jorum launches its long-awaited Information and Digital Literacy Skills Collection. This follows the successful creation earlier this year of a collection for Research Data Management (RDM) resources as a result of our involvement in the Jisc-funded DaMSSI-ABC project and demonstrates again how Jorum responds to the needs of its users.

You can read more about how and why this collection has come about in our latest blog post. The collection is available now to use and share your resources with and if you have existing resources in Jorum that you want to move to the new collection, do get in touch: mailto:[log in to unmask].

Regards,

Siobhán Burke

Siobhán Burke | Jorum Educational Technologist |

Mimas | 5th Floor Roscoe Building | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | United Kingdom |  M13 9PL | Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 6803 (internal ext. 56803)

Skype & Twitter: SiobhanBurke79