I saw a lady once who wasn't able to work whilst being investigated and treated for  urinary incontinence. Faecal incontinence may prevent attendance e. g some people find it really hard to get a good seal around stoma bags post bowel surgery if stoma itself prolapses or they have a scarred and uneven abdominal wall.

Sent from my iPhone