The evidence suggests that BCG vaccination for TB is less effective after age 35

In relation to HepB. Thank you for all the replies. I had searched the green book and found the advice on reduced conversion but nothing specific anywhere to support the advice which has been given to some if our employees via an external provider that Hep B is ineffective after age 50 and should not be given

We continue to offer HepB to all employees identified as at risk and just wanted to make sure I had not missed any recent major changes in guidance

Thank you all

Sent from my iPhone