Dear Lindsay, Audrey and Karen,

Very picky I know but as the survey is confidential I would like a copy of the results without leaving my name and contact details! I will watch out for their publication in OH Magazine!

Hope the sample size is sufficient, thank you
Kate

From: Lindsey Hall <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 November 2013, 18:33
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Survey into Occupational health staff ratios

Dear all

The topic of staff ratios, or in other words – how many staff of what type should cover x amount of employees in a certain business type – has been raised on Jiscmail and other forums a number of times in recent years.   Although a good risk assessment is a key part of this process, it is not the whole answer.  Audrey Dean of Key People Recruitment and myself, with a massive dose of help from Karen Coomer are researching this issue and would really like your help.

Below is a the link to an anonymous on line questionnaire, which should take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.  Please note that it is only for Nurses working in Occupational Health and doesn’t include OH Physicians or other related disciplines.

We believe this is a crucial issue for the occupational health profession. If we can find out what is really happening now in OH Departments in the UK, this might provide some valuable information for all of us in the future.  Your input is valued and we do want to encourage as many OH Nurses to respond as we can. We will be using a variety of online and direct mail as our marketing tools so you may see this in different arenas – so please don’t fill it out twice.  If you know of a Nurse colleague who is also working in Occupational Health and may not see this, please feel free to forward this email to him or her.

We aim to conclude the survey by the end of December, analyse the results in Spring 2014 and publish the results in the OH Magazine if our sample size is sufficient and Noel is agreeable.

Many thanks for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.  Here is the link

Lindsey, Audrey and Karen

Lindsey Hall
Director and Independent Occupational Health Adviser
Split Dimension Ltd
Phone: 01454 852715
Fax: 01454 740045
Mobile: 07771 596111

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses, malware or any other potentially harmful programmes or systems and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible contamination that might be contained in transmissions and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.