This will raise some interesting issues......

Mark R D Johnson
Professor of Diversity in Health & Social Care
Mary Seacole Research Centre / CEEHD
De Montfort University Leicester LE1 9BH

I would like to invite you to the following event to mark the launch of the European Union Fundamental Rights Agency 'Inequalities and multiple discrimination in access to and quality of healthcare for which Middlesex University coordinated the research.

Inequalities and Discrimination in Access to Healthcare
Conference 15 November 2013

Programme
9.30-10.00          Registration and coffee
10.00-10.30         Introduction to FRA project
10.30-11.30         Human rights and equality legislation in tackling discrimination
11.30-11.45         Coffee/Tea
11.45-12.30         What do we know statistically
12.30-13.30         Lunch
1.30-2.45           Barriers to access and experiences of discrimination
2.45-3.00           Coffee/tea
3.00-4.30           The development of good practices at local levels

For more details contact [log in to unmask]
Social Policy Research Centre  www.sprc.info

Kind Regards,

Preeti Kathrecha

Researcher
Social Policy Research Centre
WG11 - Williams Building
Middlesex University

Tel: 020 8411 5502
Email: [log in to unmask]

www.sprc.info

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.