Hello,

You could look towards the work done by BulkyPix. They worked with
RMN-Grand Palais in France and Arte. They're editors and devs.

Check Type:Rider, an excellent game (I mean with an original and strong
gameplay) around typography (it's a co-production with Arte, so not exactly
a museum but some intentions are similar).

http://www.bulkypix.com/game/typerider

regards,

François Alliot
Interaction designer