If you won't need to include any personal data, you could use Google
Fusion tables to plot locations from your spreadsheet. Google's
tutorial is at https://support.google.com/fusiontables/answer/2527132

Cheers, Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily; use
my open.ac.uk address for personal email