Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting!

Connect10 competition: win a top artist & £2000 for Museums at Night

Here's all the information about the Connect10 competition <http://museumsatnight.wordpress.com/connect10-competition/> , how it works and how your organisation can take part.

The artists you could win to lead your Museums at Night event this year, along with £2000, are Fred Deakin, Alex Hartley, Janette Parris, Grayson Perry, Matt Pyke, Rankin, Amy Sharrocks, Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop, Spencer Tunick and Jessica Voorsanger. Read all the artists' statements and event ideas <http://museumsatnight.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/connect10-artists-2014-what-could-they-do-for-your-museum/> .

Can a small venue take part in the Connect10 competition? Yes <http://museumsatnight.wordpress.com/2013/10/29/can-a-small-venue-take-part-in-the-connect10-competition/> !

If you'd like to pitch to win one of the artists and £2000 for your Museums at Night event, you'll need to fill in this simple 2 page form <https://culture24.wufoo.com/forms/connect10-event-submission-form-2014/>  by Friday 22 November.

And if you're not going for one of the Connect10 artists, but would still like your organisation to be part of the festival, here's how to register a Museums at Night event <http://museumsatnight.wordpress.com/how-to-register-your-museums-at-night-event/> .

On behalf of Nick and myself, we look forward to working with you this year. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your plans, please give me a call on 01273 623336 - I'm here to help!

Kind regards,

Rosie Clarke

Campaigns Officer, Culture24

Direct line: 01273 623336

Main office: 01273 623266
Follow: @MuseumsAtNight <http://twitter.com/MuseumsAtNight>

About: www.WeAreCulture24.org.uk <http://www.weareculture24.org.uk/>
Supporting the cultural sector to reach audiences online

Enjoy: www.culture24.org.uk <http://www.culture24.org.uk/>
Your arts & heritage guide online

Museums at Night: www.museumsatnight.org.uk <http://www.museumsatnight.org.uk/>
Annual festival of arts, culture & heritage: Thursday 15 - Saturday 17 May 2014

Culture24 is the official cultural data provider to the BBC

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg