This message has been sent through the MASSOBS discussion list.
Remember, clicking 'reply' sends your message to the list.

Dear Jiscmailers,

Professor Ruth Finnegan has asked me to circulate the message below:

If you happen to be free, do come to the launch for the new edition of my Routledge 'Communicating ...'  book (some additional pics  to supplement the existing super ones plus a  controversial new chapter on etherial communication, as described in the amazon entry... ) also a small display of some recent Callender Press titles:

The event is at the British Academy, 10 - 11 Carlton House Terrace, 5 December, 5.30 to 6.30. It will be informal. It would be lovely to see you  also do bring or inform any friends or colleagues interested,. No need to reply, just arrive

Ruth

Jessica Scantlebury

The Mass Observation Archive
The Keep
Woollards Way
Brighton
BN1 9BP
+441273 337515

www.massobs.org.uk<http://www.massobs.org.uk/index.htm>
www.thekeep.info<http://www.thekeep.info>
twitter.com/MassObsArchive<http://twitter.com/MassObsArchive>

To leave this list email [log in to unmask]
Alternatively, send the following command to [log in to unmask]
leave massobs