We warmly invite you to our Christmas Social on the 2nd of December; an informal, festive networking event.  This event is being organised by CILIP in London and the Careers Development Group for London and the South East who will be merging in 2014.  Everybody with an interest in library and information work is welcome to attend this event and CILIP membership is not required.  There will be a buffet and mince pies!

Date: Monday 2nd December 2013
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: The Square (Wine Bar), 26 Tolmers Square, London NW1 2PE (behind Euston Square station)
Map: http://g.co/maps/w973q
Booking:  http://tinyurl.com/CiLXmas

We are asking all attendees to give a voluntary donation of £5 to cover catering costs with a small surplus going to the CILIP benevolent fund. If you have any questions, please get in touch with CILIP in London at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Alan Fricker
Library Liaison Manager (NHS)
Library Services
King's College London