Apologies for cross/mildly irritated posting ...

Dear All,

The Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (FIL) are delighted to confirm that the only UK annual conference specifically for and about the world of inter-library loans, Interlend 2014, will take place at the Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh on 23rd and 24th June 2014. Our theme and details of key note speakers etc will be distributed shortly ….

As the premier UK inter-lending community conference, Interlend annually attracts around 60-80 interlending staff from all levels of seniority, although it should be noted that a large proportion of our delegates are inter-lending practitioners library assistants rather than professional grades.  They come from all walks of library sphere, primarily UK based and with perhaps more from HE/FE and Public Libraries than any other sectors.

Interlend is also renowned as offering our delegates practical tips and guidance, as well as broadening their understanding of the world of interlending.

For more information about FIL, including how to join ... please either email me at [log in to unmask] or visit the FIL website at www.forumforinterlending.org.uk

Many thanks,
Jennie Cooke

Vice-chair/Marketing Officer
FIL

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.