CILIP Health Libraries Group Conference 2014

Thursday 24th July – Friday 25th July 2014, Oxford Examination Schools

Registration is now open for the Health Libraries Group Conference 2014.

Click here to register

Join with over 300 of your like-minded peers and take part in the dynamic and impactful sessions.  Get interactive with more chances to network than ever before. If you have an interest in health and social care library and information issues, the HLG Conference 2014 is the only conference you need to attend in 2014, with:

·         Vital information about the latest government policies

·         Hands-on access to the latest technology

·         Debate on the future of information provision and access

·         Practical sessions on best practice in library and information services

Register now for the lowest early-bird discounts at www.cilip.org.uk/hlg.

For any queries please email [log in to unmask] or to submit a presentation synopsis for consideration visit http://www.cilip.org.uk/health-libraries-group/events/cilip-health-libraries-group-conference-2014/submissions

Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CILIPHLG (Conference hashtag #HLG2014)

Nicola Walsh

Hon. Secretary to HLG

0161 219 3900

HLG is a UK based network of individuals working in or professionally interested in health and social care information. Our strength is our diverse and active membership covering all health and social sectors, and geographical areas in the UK. Members work for the health service, the academic sector, the independent sector, government departments, professional associations, charities and public libraries. Students with an interest in health and social care information are also welcome. Several HLG members live and work abroad.

Website: www.cilip.org.uk/hlg

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @ciliphlg

Discussion list: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/hlg-members

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, reproduce or distribute this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and delete it from your system. Any personal data sent in reply to this message will be used in accordance with provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and only for the purposes of the Institute's work.

All messages sent by NICE are checked for viruses, but we recommend that you carry out your own checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

http://www.nice.org.uk